Support Kwido at the Optimize Aging 2.0 world event in San Francisco
Kwido, as winner of the Aging2.0 Global Startup Search event that took place on June 2 in Barcelona, will travel to Optimize Aging 2.0 to be held from 11 to 14 October in San Francisco.
The mission of Aging2.0 is to identify the best aging-focused startups in the world.
Vote here to allow Kwido to be among the startups chosen by the organisation to present its solution to more than 1,000 attendees at the event!!!!
Aging2.0 is a global innovation platform focused on aging and elderly care led by a remarkable team of professionals based in San Francisco, California and with numerous locations spanning Australia, Brazil, Europe and Asia, its mission being to drive innovation to improve the lives of elderly people around the world.
OPTIMIZE is an event that will combine keynotes on technology and aging, with an analysis of the opportunities this market provides, international networking options, insights into inspiring experiences, etc. and an exhibition area with the latest technology for transforming the aging experience and elderly care. The schedule for the event will include:
- Exhibitors’ area, with the latest innovations in technological products and services.
- Impacting keynotes from the front line of technology and elderly care.
- Networking with the world’s leading stakeholders in care.
- Competition Global Startup Search.
- Participation of elderly people by collaborating in the identification of users’ needs and innovating with the startups.
Support Kwido in representing Spain at Aging 2.0 OPTIMIZE
See you in San Francisco!!!