Kwido at Health 2.0 Europe 2016
Ideable Solutions, has been invited to participate from May 10-12 in Barcelona at the seventh edition of Health 2.0 Europe, the annual gathering of digital health promoters in Europe, which is being held this year at the AXA Auditorium and Convention Centre.
This is one of the most important eHealth events worldwide and it is an honour for Ideable to be part of it and to even have its own exhibition space
For 3 full days we will meet up with the most important global eHealth representatives, more than 120 prominent international speakers are confirmed who will present their projects, as well as over 600 professional visitors from around the world.
We will share innovations that we have implemented in our Mementia and Kwido platforms with attendees. We will mainly focus on the development of the doctor-patient relationship and the integration of Kwido with wearables, as well as on health data analysis.
The Global Networking Area, which we are part of, will be especially busy at this event and this year will once again become a focus of attention for the Health 2.0 event, since as well as experimenting with Mementia and Kwido, the public will be able to attend more than 50 live demonstrations of innovative solutions which will soon be shaking up European health systems.
Some of the speakers who have already confirmed their attendance are:
- Damien Marmion, Global Head of Health at AXA;
- Julio Mayol, Director of Innovation at the Hospital Clínico San Carlos in Madrid;
- Peteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit, eHealth and Well Being, DG Connect (European Commission);
- Pablo Pantaleoni, Medtep CEO;
- Joan Cornet, Director of mHealth at the Mobile World Capital Foundation.
- Esther Dyson, Chairman, EDventure Holdings (USA)
- Rafael Grossmann, surgeon and digital health pioneer (USA)
- Yves Caseau, Head of Digital and Innovation, AXA (France)
If you want to find out about all the new digital solutions adapted to healthcare worldwide, Health 2.0 is where you need to be. We’ll be waiting for you.